10 Vegetarian bodybuilding foods & protein diet, Hindi
Top 10 Vegetarian bodybuilding foods’ sources
Muscle building with vegetarian foods can’t be done because richest sources of protein are found only in non-vegetarian sources and thats why bodybuilding can be done if you are a non-vegetarian. This is nothing but a a myth. Bodybuilding don’t just depend upon the protein diet it also requires various nutrients like Vitamins, Minerals, Carbs, Healthy fats etc. Vegetarians and vegans can get the required nutrients from whole grains, nuts, seeds, fruits and vegetables etc which is required for muscle building and bodybuilding. In this article we will cover 10 vegetarian bodybuilding foods which will help vegans or vegetarian in bodybuilding.
Also read these articles
List of 10 best vegan or vegetarian bodybuilding foods:
- Ashwagandha is an Indian ayurveda/ayurvedic herb or jadi buti which is also known as Indian Ginseng
- Ashwagandha naturally increase testosterone level and helps in muscle building & increasing strength
- It strengthens the heart muscles, controls cholesterol and improved cardiovascular health
- It have Anti-Depressant properties & helps in reducing the stress.
2) Shatavari or Asparagus
- Shatavri is also an Indian ayurveda/ayurvedic herb or jadi buti.
- Shatavari or Asparagus is a very good source of fiber, folate, vitamins A, C, E and K, as well as chromium.
- Shatavri is packed with antioxidants & have ability to neutralize cell-damaging free radicals
- Shatavri has high levels amino acid asparagine which has the ability to soak the excessive water & salt from the body & release the same through increased urination. It helps bodybuilders in giving RIPPED LOOK. Many bodybuilders uses it during competition preparation for a perfect ripped look.
3) Beans and Brown Rice
- Beans are full loaded with lots of protein and good quantity of soluble fibers
- Beans don’t have complete amino acid and hence know as incomplete protein source. Most beans are low in methionine and high in lysine, Rice is low in lysine and high in methionine. Put them together to complete the protein.
- Beans and brown rice after a heavy workout is a great, effective and cheapest option of post workout for loading of protein and healthy/complex carbs.
4) Low fat milk and milk products
- Milk’s unique protein profile is comprised of about 20% whey protein and 80% casein protein.
- The benefits of whey have been discussed for years in the bodybuilding industry. whey is only second to whole egg protein in quality and digestibility, making it a top choice for supplementation by many champion athletes.
- Casein protein’s slow and even digestibility make it the perfect balance to whey. Since whey is quickly digested and used up by the body, casein is there to keep the body in a positive nitrogen balance and to slowly “feed” your muscles over a period of several hours.
- Higher calcium intake from dairy consumption leads to greater fat loss
5) Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter is a good source of protein needed to build and repair muscles
- Peanut Butter have mono & polyunsaturated fats which have proven benefits for heart and muscle health.
- Combination of peanut butter and brown brown can be a great option of post workout for muscle and energy recovery,
- Nuts are the perfect blend of quality protein, healthy fats, and fibers
- A handful of almonds has more protein than an egg, and contains energy-boosting manganese & copper.
- Walnuts are loaded with Omega-3 which increases synthesis & decreases degradation which is necessary for muscle growth.
- Bananas have fair amount of Potassium which helps in preventing cramps, soreness, bloating & puffiness during heavy workout
- It replenishes glycogen stores & help protein reach your muscles.
- Bananas are primarily carbohydrate & play a critical role as post-workout.
Note: Banana should be a bit greeny & not fully ripped
- Oats are good source of healthy carbohydrates & dietary fibers which helps in altering metabolism in a positive way and results to an enhanced performance during the training.
- Oats are also an excellent source of essential vitamins like biotin, folic acid, thiamin, and vitamin E, as well as elements like iron and zinc which helps in increasing the speed of muscle recovery.
9) Sweet Potato / Shakargandi
- Sweet Potatoes are also known as Energy Power House and its a perfect bodybuilding food
- Sweet Potatoes are great source of carbohydrate which is necessary for energy during workout but its low in calories which makes it best.
- It is loaded with Fibers and Fibers are essential to control appetite, burn fat, maintain healthy digestion and build muscle.
- It is also a great source of Potassium which plays a big role in muscle control, electrolyte balance, nerve function & prevent muscle breakdown or cramps during heavy workout.
Egg is a no. 1 super food for bodybuilding but as not all vegans prefer to have eggs we kept it at last position.
- Egg is one of the best, high quality & cheapest protein source for bodybuilding
- It contains complete Amino Acids which are important for muscle recovery and growth
- Also it is packed with Vitamin A, D, E, B6, B12 and minerals like calcium, zinc, iron and selenium
- It contains dietary fats like Omega 3/6 to support cell development
- What are Steroids and what are its side effects
- How to identify fake supplements
- List of licensed Importers of supplements in India
for more bodybuilding related or fitness related videos and discussion please read our other articles too, subscribe to the site and our Youtube channel.
Best of luck. Stay Fit… and Let the fitness rocks…
127,439 total views, 69 views today