Easy & fast Weight Gain with natural home remedies
Just like being over-weight or obesity, being under-weight is also not good for health.
- Excessive physical activity
- Skipping meals
- Genetic conditions
- Weak digestion system etc.
And common issues due to being under-weight are:
- Bone loss
- Heart problems
- Anaemia and
- Weak immune system
Generally, people take wrong path to gain weight in absence of proper knowledge and start eating high calories food like pizzas, parathas and other junk foods. One can gain weight but results would not be favorable at all. These things may lead to low metabolism, weak digestion system, apart from that high blood pressure, high sugar and other heart related issues may occur. So this is not at all a good way to gain weight.
In this article we will share some proven natural home remedies for weight gain which will help you in weight gain and also very safe and healthy for everyone. These remedies will not only help you in weight gain but also make our metabolism and digestion system strong, increase our immunity and keep us fit and strong. And thats why this method is actually the right way weight gain.
According to Ayurveda following are the foods which are very helpful in weight gain:
- Figs (Anjeer)
- Raisin (Kishmish)
- Ashwagandha powder
- Shtaravi powder
- Dates (Khajoor)
- Clarified buttor (Ghee)
Lets see how we can use these foods for weight gain:
- Take 1/2 spoon Ashwagandha powder
- Take 1/2 spoon Shatavri powder
- Take 2 Teaspoon Honey
- Mix these well and make a paste
- Now eat this paste with 1 glass of lukewarm milk
- Take these twice a day for a month.
Added advantages of this remedy:
- Strengthen Immune system,
- Increase inner strength
- Increase glow of face and
- According to Ayurveda Shatavri is very good for females.
- Take 6 Figs AND 30 gms Raisins (kishmish)
- Soak these for whole night
- Next day have these in 2 dosages per day
Note: Take second dosage of Raisins before you sleep as its very good for digestion system too.
- Take 1 glass of hot milk
- Take 1 teaspoon Ashwagandha Powder
- Take 1 teaspoon Ghee (clarified butter)
- Now, stir these well and drink this everyday for a month
- Take 1 Glass of lukewarm milk
- Take 2 teaspoon of honey
- Mix these well
- Now drink milk with a Ripe Mango OR Banana OR Dates twice or trice a day for a month
So friends these were some of the most effective natural home remedies for weight gain. Further, I suggest everyone to include physical exercises (also see Tabata – Best 4 mins Fat Loss/gain Workout) too in your daily routine to tone up body and to not only target for weight loss/gain but also for total body fitness (also see Fitness, its necessity and tips to improve fitness, Home remedies for weight loss, Sample Diet Plan for Weight Loss , 15 Tips for weight loss)
for more weight Gain/loss related or fitness related videos and discussion please read our other articles too, subscribe to the site and our Youtube channel.
best of luck. Stay Fit… and Let the fitness rocks
116,059 total views, 65 views today