Foods, herbs to boost testosterone naturally & weight loss, muscle gain, Hindi, India
What are best Herbs (Jadi Buti), foods, diet to boost Testosterone naturally?
How to Increase testosterone level natural way for body building, losing weight, muscle gaining or building lean muscles mass, reducing stress?
Get some great tips and examples of good foods, herbs for vegan or vegetarian and non-Vegan or Non-Vegetarian bodybuilders. Lets Start…
What is Testosterone?
Testosterone is a male hormone which is responsible for the development of reproductive function in male population. Testosterone is referred to as androgen, which we also know as Anabolic steroids.
Testosterone level must be at ideal limits for muscle building and muscle growth. Testosterone is not important only for muscle building but it also helps in…
- Increasing body strength and energy,
- keeps heart healthy,
- burns fat by developing muscle mass in body,
- helps in building stronger bones,
- Boosts mood and up keeps positive attitude and
- Increases sex drive.
Generally, it has been observed that people associate testosterone to body building and thinks it helps in fast muscle building for which they take
- Synthetic hormones,
- Hormone Replacement Therapy commonly known as HRT and
- Steroid Injections
even though they know these things have dangerous side effects.
Tips to boost Testosterone naturally and safely
There are certain foods and herbs (Jadi Buti) which boost testosterone naturally. We will discuss these foods/herbs in detail how they help and what are the sources for them with their dosage.1. Gokshura or Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris)
- Gokshura helps in production of Luteinizing hormone (LH) which boost Testosterone naturally in body.
- Tribulus is famous among body builders all over world. Bodybuilders use it after steroids cycle is over to cover up or to initiate natural production of testosterone which was stopped during the steroid cycle or were totally declined.
- Gokshura facilitate in breaking down the cholesterol and fats which are responsible in disturbing in healthy liver function and converts them in hormones and energy. In general, bodybuilders and Athletes consume it for increased performance and stamina.
- The recommended dosage :
- 100 – 250 mg, 1 – 3 times a day.
2. Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
- Ashwagandha is also known as Indian ginseng.
- In recent studies it is found that intake of 5 gm Ashwagandha daily till 90 boost testosterone naturally upto 40% and infertility & in case of low sperm count, the testosterone level boosted upto 21%.
- Ashwagandha is a good stress reliever and Stress is the main culprit behind low testosterone count so it helps in reducing stress which automatically boost testosterone naturally.
3. Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum)
- Safed Musli is a powerful energy booster.
- It has SAPONINS which boost testosterone naturally, increases sperm count and sperm quality and also improves libido or sex drive.
- It helps not only in reduces weakness, tiredness by improving testosterone but also take away stress and depression and restores Positive attitude.
- The recommended dosage :
- 200-400 mg extract daily 2-3 times with meal
- Out of which one dose can be taken pre-workout (at least 30-60 min).
- If you have completed first cycle of safed Musli for 6-8 weeks and planning to start next cycle then please give a break of 4 weeks at least prior to next cycle of Safed Musli.
4. Lehsun (Garlic)
- Garlic has an organic compound in it which is known as ‘Allicin’ and produces a special different fragrance
- Its helps in augmenting testosterone production drastically.
- It also helps in increasing testicle’s weight which in turn boost testosterone naturally.
Also read: How to identify fake supplements
Zinc is directly associated with testosterone and reproductive health. Zinc deficiency gives way to increase estrogen receptors and decreases androgen receptor decrease which drops Testosterone level. So Zinc is very important for Testosterone production.
- Zinc controls production of estrogen.
- Zinc converts cholesterol and fats into sex hormones and helps to boost testosterone naturally.
- A human body cannot store zinc so one should get daily supply of zinc either through natural source or supplements.
The best healthy food sources are
- Cashew nuts (Kaju) and
- Magnesium has an amazing mineral element which controls stress hormone ‘CORTISOL“.
- It boost testosterone naturally by drastically decreasing that hormone which blocks testosterone development.
- Like Zinc Magnesium also helps in converting cholesterol and fats into sex hormones.
- Besides this Magnesium increases antioxidant capacity in body and reduces inflammation which helps in bodybuilding.
Magnesium comes under rich foods and the best food sources for it are
- green leafy vegetables like spinach
- Banana is a good source of potassium but one medium sized banana contains 33 mg magnesium
- It also contains Vitamin – B in ample quantity which helps boost testosterone naturally.
- ½ cup of cooked broccoli contains 51 mg magnesium and
- It is also a good source of Vitamin C which blocks Stress Hormone ‘cortisol’ and produces testosterone or boost testosterone naturally in body.
7. Vitamin – D
Researchers have revealed that people who are deficient of Vitamin D are more prone to
- Body fat
- Less lean mass
- More tendencies towards depression
- Low level Testosterone
- High level of estrogen level which results in poor fertility.
The best source of Vitamin – D to boost Testosterone naturally are
- Fatty fish (salmon, tuna, and mackerel),
- Eggs and
- Milk Products
- What are Steroids and what are its side effects
- Best 10 Vegetarian super foods for bodybuilding?
- How to identify fake supplements
- List of licensed Importers of supplements in India
- How to choose a gym
for more bodybuilding related or fitness related videos and discussion please read our other articles too, subscribe to the site and our Youtube channel.
Best of luck. Stay Fit… and Let the fitness rocks…
Best testosterone boosting vegetarian and non vegan foods ayurvedic or ayurveda herbs ya jadi buti, home remedies for bodybuilders & athletes. Natural or desi ways or Treatments for Low Testosterone, increase sex drive, sex power health & libido and also Burn Fat, Build Muscle, improve sex life and sexual health, increase sperm count, improve sperm quality, reduce estrogen level, increase energy and strength.
Advantages, Benefits, advantages or fayde of TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS or GOKSHURA or gokhru or gokru, Ashwagandha or WITHANIA SOMNIFERA or Indian ginseng, Safed Musli or Chlorophytum borivilianum, Garlic or lehsun, Zinc rich foods – oyster, cashew nut or kaju, beans or rajma, Magnesium rich foods – spinach or palak, Nuts (almond, badam, walnuts, akhrot), Banana or kela, Broccoli, Vitamin – D rich foods and sources – Sunlight, fatty fish or machhli (salmon, tuna, mackerel), cheese or makhan, eggs or ande, Milk products or dudh ke fayde.
Testosterone, mardangi, mardana takat, virya badane ka ya kamechha kaamichha or napunsakta, desi tarike ya ilaaj ya nuske ya nuskhe, ayurvedic or ayurveda jadi buti se kaise badaye badae? Testosterone badane ke liye kya khaye jis se vajan kam ho, tanav or tension kam ho, shakti or sufrti aaye, susti door ho, achhi body and muscles bane.
35,105 total views, 23 views today